Support Groups (Public & Private) > Fund Raising & Crowdfunding

DBC-SG: Let’s Unite Against Speculative Invoicing

<< < (2/8) > >>

greentara:
Important update (Day 4): A possible Sabotage by our Opponents

This is a public report on a possible 1st instance of a Sabotage staged by our Opponents.
:
:
* snipped *
The reporting of the possible sabotage turned out to be a misunderstanding. Sorry, pal :-(

Intel, DBC-LLC vs Singapore Strategy

1. The latest strategy of Meet the MP appears to worry our opponents.

2. This is a summary of our current multi-prong strategies:
(a) Crowdfunding strategy where if fund raised is

* (i) below $5,000: for legal and possibly settlement fees,
* (ii) between $5,000 to $9,999: 2a(i) + teaching DBC LLC and the Singapore that we can educate the alleged regarding the importance of intellectual property & securing their IT networks,
* (iii) between $10k to 50k: 2a(ii) + to invalidate DBC LLC digital evidence & its chain of custody,
* (iv) Above $50k: 2a(iii) + Pay it forward by benefiting Australia, USA, Denmark and other countries that DBC LLC is visiting...(b) Meet the MP - using the 8-step approach outline in the previous update, or in this link

At this moment, the most cost-effective strategy is 2(b) and if the public has other interesting strategies that we can consider, do reach out to us.

3. I repeat, for those who are going to meet your MP, you are highly recommended to follow the 8-step approach that I have outlined in the previous update.

In addition, do inform me know which MP you have approached so that I can publicly document and track the MP's progress on the subsequent follow up as well - do approach MPs from both the ruling party as well as alternative parties (such as those from the Workers' Party who told us during the last election that they want to serve as Co-driver for the People!)

Have a good week ahead,
T Green (Dr.)

greentara:
Dedicate to all 36 fund contributors:

greentara:
Update: How to send Private Message security in the Public (using PGP)

1. An All-in-One PGP Webpage has been setup to facilitate the secure exchange of messages among the proponents - this is a good alternative to sending the traditional Private Message in the discussion forum where one needs to register to an account revealing one's email address.

2. Details on this is available in this link: http://goo.gl/6iHbfV

Acknowledgement: Thank-you pepe.

greentara:

greentara:
Update: People asked those of us actively helping the "DBC-SG Support Group: Why are you helping the alleged infringers?

One great answer can be found in today's Straits Times Forum article titled "Volunteering is a form of donation"  Published on May 4, 2015 12:04 AM

THE recent article "Transforming lives, one student at a time" (AsiaOne; April 23) clearly described the power and beauty of volunteerism.

Volunteers donate their time, effort and energy to help some academically weaker students from low-income families.

With the assistance and psychological support received, these students flourished - brought back to the proper path to pursue better academic qualifications and are now able to repay what they have received through volunteerism.

Volunteerism is a form of donation, which we can inculcate in our society. Students can be taught to volunteer in areas that they are comfortable in or confident with.

In this way, they are not only helping others but themselves, too, as they have the opportunity to hone their skills and improve their self-confidence.

Adults need not always donate money but can explore ways to donate their time, effort, in their areas of expertise, to help those in need.

For instance, those who are academically inclined can give free tuition to students; those have green fingers can help share their knowledge on growing plants; those who are good coordinators can help to organise day trips for students or seniors, and so on.

These are some of the ways we can make our society better and more inclusive.

Lim Lih Mei (Ms)
Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/volunteering-form-donation-20150504

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version