Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Ex-Cab Driver: Feng Zhanning 冯战宁 [Certified Disgusting & Disgraceful]  (Read 4899 times)

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile

Name: Feng Zhanning 冯战宁
Trans-cab: SHC 5671C

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Feng-David/100009766218519
Cache (Facebook): http://archive.md/LmClK
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 09:08:59 PM by greentara »

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
Police establish identity of cabby who punched and kicked car, hurled abuse in 2 videos
Cherlynn Ng | 30 November 2019 | 38,219 views | 205 comments

Police have identified a 42-year-old taxi driver who was caught on camera punching a driver's car window and being verbally abusive towards a couple in two separate disputes.

Several Stompers alerted Stomp to videos of the two incidents that have gone viral online.

In the first video, the Trans-Cab driver, who is wearing a mask, can be seen repeatedly flashing his middle finger at a motorist.

Besides using his fist and elbow to hit the latter's car, he also kicks it.

The cabby can be heard repeatedly telling the car driver to come out of his vehicle and even tries to open the car door himself.

He also curses "chao ni ma".

In the second video, the same masked cabby appears to be in a dispute with a man and a woman who was carrying a child.

Similarly, he is heard cursing "chao ni ma" repeatedly.

A man, who was filming the incident and had apparently intervened, can be heard saying: "You got weapon sia on you."

In response to a Stomp query, the police said: "The police have established the identity of the 42-year-old male taxi driver involved in a case of road rage along Paterson Hill on 22 November 2019, and a case of criminal intimidation and voluntarily causing hurt at 14 Scotts Road on 24 November 2019, as revealed in two videos circulating online."

Police investigations are ongoing.

A spokesman for Trans-Cab told Stomp: "The company had taken back the taxi on Nov 27 due to another service offence whereby the driver refuse to cooperate with us before the video footage started to circulate."

Source: https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/police-establish-identity-of-cabby-who-punched-car-window-and-hurled-abuse-in-2

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
'Aggro' cabby says he is god with master's degree, talks about being framed and supernatural power
Cherlynn Ngmail | 04 December 2019

A taxi driver who was caught on camera behaving aggressively and hurling abuse in two separate incidents has given his side of the story in the most bizarre interview ever.

It was earlier reported by Stomp that the police had established the identity of the 42-year-old driver, who was involved in a case of road rage along Paterson Hill on Nov 22 as well as a case of criminal intimidation and voluntarily causing hurt at 14 Scotts Road on Nov 24.

A Trans-Cab spokesman also told Stomp: "The company had taken back the taxi on Nov 27 due to another service offence whereby the driver refuse to cooperate with us before the video footage started to circulate."

Netizens expressed outrage at the taxi driver's behaviour after videos of the two incidents went viral.

However, the taxi driver himself appears nonchalant about the online vitriol despite being the subject of hate comments.

On Monday (Dec 2), Feng Zhanning responded to queries by Lianhe Wanbao via text messages and provided his side of the story.

Regarding the road rage dispute along Paterson Hill, Feng said: "That driver was in front of me and swerving like a snake.

"I was trying to move to the fourth lane from the third lane and he did the same. When I moved from the fourth lane to the third lane, he immediately followed suit.

"He did this multiple times to block me deliberately and nearly caused an accident.

"I told him to get down from his vehicle but he refused and even took a video of me.

"I was similarly provoked in the other video."

Feng emphasised that he did not need to further explain his actions, adding that he did not care about online criticism.

Wanbao reported that during the process of communicating with Feng, it was evident that he had a different mindset from ordinary people.

For instance, Feng repeatedly emphasised that he had been enlightened about 'supernatural power' and 'high-dimensional physics'.

Proclaiming himself to be a god, Feng also claimed that he had been framed.

He told Wanbao: "Godly me has suffered 20 years of being framed by the mafia police and Institute of Mental Health (IMH), filling my heart with hatred."

After getting fired by Trans-Cab, Feng reportedly left Singapore. He said that he plans to return to China to live in seclusion and have a spiritual retreat for one to four years.

According to Feng, he is fluent in both English and Chinese.

He also said that he has a master's degree in science but was unable to continue his research work because someone had 'framed' him.

"The National University of Singapore once granted me a PhD entrance interview, but I didn't like it so I didn't attend," he added.

When asked further about his past and background, Feng responded: "Sorry, I'm not interested in answering personal questions."

Source: https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/aggro-cabby-gives-his-side-of-the-story-talks-about-being-framed-and-supernatural

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile

火爆叔首开腔 “霸气”回应:我无需多解释
涂健强 | 2019年12月3日

火爆德士叔事发后首次现身说法,说明纠纷的来龙去脉,但谈到网上一面倒的抨击言论,他霸气回应称“不需要多说什么”。

上周因两段马路纠纷视频在网上爆红的德运德士司机冯战宁(42岁),事发后一直销声匿迹,昨天(12月2日)他首度通过手机简讯回应《联合晚报》询问,讲出自己在巴德申山马路爆粗口,并用手肘猛击车窗的前因后果。
:
:

Source: https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20191203-1010325