Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Volks Auto Pte. Ltd. [Certified Dishonest]  (Read 76557 times)

Offline zoneplus

• New
Re: Volks Auto Pte. Ltd. [Certified Dishonest]
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 01:19:47 PM »
I am also the victim. Pls provide info on how to join the whatsapp group.
I hereby attach the sales agreement and police report.
Thank you.

Offline Haei7

• New
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 02:57:19 PM »
Hello everyone, I thought I wanted to share with you my bad experiences too. I have been asking this sales agent Andy for a few months when is the delivery of my car, when is the COE bided, when is the bank loan approved, when is the inspection etc. He has failed to give any satisfactory answers to all my questions. When I ask him who is the person that he deals with in LTA, he didn't give me any answer at all too. I'm disappointed and angry with the way he handles this whole procedures as well as how he did for other victims. How can he be a sales agent??? I have shared this with the police too. I hope all these culprits will be caught soon and charged in court.

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 04:45:08 PM »
Hello everyone, I thought I wanted to share with you my bad experiences too. I have been asking this sales agent Andy for a few months when is the delivery of my car, when is the COE bided, when is the bank loan approved, when is the inspection etc. He has failed to give any satisfactory answers to all my questions. When I ask him who is the person that he deals with in LTA, he didn't give me any answer at all too. I'm disappointed and angry with the way he handles this whole procedures as well as how he did for other victims. How can he be a sales agent??? I have shared this with the police too. I hope all these culprits will be caught soon and charged in court.

Hi Haei,

I am sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Let's compile a list of Volks Auto saleperson namecards here.

Could you post the Andy's name card here? Thanks.

Offline Haei7

• New
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 04:51:17 PM »
Hi there, I do not keep his name card anymore.
The sales agent is Andy and his number is 98124769.

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 04:52:43 PM »
I am also the victim. Pls provide info on how to join the whatsapp group.
I hereby attach the sales agreement and police report.
Thank you.

Hi Zoneplus, the info is in your private message inbox. God bless.

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 05:01:18 PM »
Name cards of Volks Auto Salespersons

(1) Andrew; mobile number: 8535-7774

(2) Andy; mobile number: 9812-4769

Condition for the removal of Volks Auto Salesperson name cards above: If and only if you confess on the scheme/scam/fraud about your employer, about Volks Auto Pte. Ltd. and/or Alvin Loo Mun Yu.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:42:15 PM by greentara »

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 08:11:26 PM »
车行老板3周前受访 喊冤“有人恶意中伤”
18/12/2014 on 联合晚报 By 苏世鹏 , 罗妙婷

车行老板受访时,烟不离手。(档案照)

被指迟迟没交车给买家,车行老板上个月接受《联合晚报》访问时喊冤,指别人恶意中伤他,给他逮到就告他!如今,车主纷纷上门讨钱,老板却不见踪影!

《联合晚报》连日报道,麦波申路一家平行入口车行Volks Auto自今年4月起,涉嫌收取近百顾客的购车订金后失踪。

40多名遭殃车主昨午4时还齐聚加冷麦当劳共商对策,直到7时仍有至少6名受害人陆续抵达。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

Source: http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20141218-313508

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 11:31:29 PM »
Another receipt (with personal info info. blurred).

Volks Auto Salesperson: Danny

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 09:55:53 PM »

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 10:31:54 AM »

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 11:20:17 AM »
Crowd gathers at McDonald's Kallang to compile their police reports against Volks Auto

More than $2.5 million in deposits is believed to have been paid to car dealership Volks Auto, based on invoices from 81 customers. None of these customers have received the vehicles they had booked. The director of Volks Auto, Mr Alvin Loo, remains uncontactable even as angry customers gathered yesterday at a McDonald’s restaurant in Kallang to compile their police reports and invoices. “I believe that after this, I won’t have to go and look for the authorities. They will come and look for us instead,” said Mr K. K. Lo, 53, an IT manager and de facto organiser of a WhatsApp chat group formed by the customers. 

Video of Mr. KK Lo making comments on behalf of the group
http://www.razor.tv/video/1108130/crowd-gathers-at-mcdonalds-kallang-to-compile-their-police-reports-against-volks-auto?movideo_p=77922&movideo_m=1108130

Offline germieg

• New
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2014, 06:33:37 PM »
Hi,

My dad is a victim too and I've attached the police report that my dad has filed. Kindly advise what's next step to do to join the meet up and group chat!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:21:32 PM by greentara »

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 11:26:57 PM »
My dad is a victim too and I've attached the police report that my dad has filed. Kindly advise what's next step to do to join the meet up and group chat!

Hi Germieg,

Sorry to hear about Dad's situation.

1. I've sent you the info in your private message already.

2. In addition, I've resized and blurred out other personal information in your reports too.

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 11:41:12 PM »
Home News General StoryVolks Auto case: 2 cars now with another dealer
Kok Xing Hui | The Straits Times | Wednesday, Dec 24, 2014

Two cars that were in the showroom of a dealer which allegedly cheated car buyers of more than $3 million have surfaced at another dealership in Sin Ming Road.

Mr Lawrence Tan, director of Zion Auto Gallery, said his firm had taken back the two cars - a Bentley and a Mercedes-Benz - from Volks Auto shortly before it made the headlines last week.

As of yesterday, there were 107 people claiming to have paid a total of $3.5 million to Volks. None has received his car from the shuttered dealer.

Mr Tan told The Straits Times the two cars were on consignment to Volks - a common practice in the industry, he added.

This means Volks had paid a deposit for them, and was supposed to pay monthly service fees. The cars should be paid for in full if and when they are sold, but there is also the option of returning unsold cars to get the deposit back.

Mr Tan said Volks had failed to pay its monthly service fees, therefore the cars were taken back right before news broke that Volks' doors had been shuttered.

He said he was unable to provide details on how much the deposits and service fees were, as the agreement was between his sister company and Volks.

Mr Tan said he had called many times to ask for the service fees and to make an inspection at Volks' showroom to check if the cars were still there, but either his calls went unanswered or he was told the boss, Mr Alvin Loo, was not in.

He added that the consignment was done through a middleman, and he does not know Mr Loo. Title documents for the cars do not belong to Volks but to Zion Auto Gallery's sister company, which he declined to name.

While each of Volks' victims had paid an average of $20,000 to $30,000 in deposit - with at least one buyer paying for a car in full - Mr Tan said it was not common to pay that much upfront in the parallel import industry.

He said he collects only $15,000 in total when he gets a car order - $5,000 for the car and $10,000 for the certificate of entitlement bidding.

A check on the chassis number of the Mercedes C200 at Zion Auto Gallery showed that it was the same car promised to businessman Richard Lee, 61, in a sales agreement issued by Volks.

But Volks never went about paying Zion Auto Gallery in full for the consigned car, despite having collected $37,000 from Mr Lee on Oct 25 and promising to deliver it at the end of last month.

Mr Lee made a police report regarding this latest development yesterday morning and said he had earlier sent e-mail messages to MPs to ask for help.

Source: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/general/story/volks-auto-case-2-cars-now-another-dealer-0#sthash.xJCbkjVB.dpuf

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2014, 08:31:42 PM »
汽车平行进口商疑收取顾客订金后失踪
16-12-2014 联合早报网, 新加坡新闻. Alvin Loo Mun Yu,
邓玮婷 报道

汽车平行进口商被疑收取顾客订金后却无法交货,目前行踪不明。

大约60名顾客昨天陆续到访一家位于麦波申路的汽车平行进口商,希望寻找负责人了解状况,但都失望而归。

这 些顾客表示,他们都是在过去几个月向Volks Auto Pte Ltd订购了汽车,但是取车日期到后,负责人却一再推托,无法交车。一名冯姓顾客(63岁)告诉媒体,他原应在10月中收到所订购的丰田汽车Toyota Harrier,但是负责人却一再给予理由,例如汽车卡在入境处,及汽车正由陆路交通管理局检验等。

一名不愿透露姓名的保安人员说:“昨 天共有约60人上门寻找负责人,他们都是分批过来,每批约有20多人,都是不同人。第一批在早上约11点多过来,其他则是在约中午12点及下午3点多才到 店外聚集查看。他们一般上逗留了约一个半小时后,因联系不上老板,也不见员工开门营业,只好离开。”

这名保安人员透露,Volks Auto自星期六就没有营业。但是它的负责人Alvin却曾在星期天(14日)凌晨零时左右到店里办事。他说:“当时共有五人到店里,包括Alvin、他 的朋友和两名拖车司机。Alvin将自己开来的白色宾利(Bentley)名车停在店内,却把其他四辆汽车拖走和开走。他前后在店里待了约4小时。隔天早 上,我就看到三名便衣警员前来调查。”

根据新加坡会计与企业管制局(ACRA)的记录,Volks Auto在今年4月1日注册,老板是一个叫Alvin Loo Mun Yu的男子,年约36岁

不 少顾客是在网上看到Volks Auto的广告后,因标价吸引人,便到店里了解详情并购车。一名黄姓顾客(43岁,商人)告诉本报,他是在网站sgCarMart看到Volks Auto有关丰田汽车Toyota Harrier的广告,再到店里了解详情,最后以15万元成交。销售员当时向他收取了2万5000元的订金,当中包括1万元的拥车证订金,以及10%的车 价。

他说:“Volks Auto的车价与其他汽车平行进口商开的价格只相差约几千元,但我曾问他为什么收的订金比其他车商高,销售员就表示老板曾被顾客放鸽子,亏了一笔钱,因此 决定收相对高的订金。我当时没有怀疑,而且负责人也确定会在12月中交车。事后,我也不时到店里看车,并没有可疑之处。现在听说老板不见踪影,感到挺吃 惊。如今只能说自己倒霉,但会报警备案。”

本报在本月初曾接获消息指这家车行的老板已“跑路”,上门采访时,老板否认,并说:“我每天都会来店里,店都正常营业。如果我跑路的话,你们怎么还能看到我?”

记者昨天尝试致电寻找Volks Auto老板,但电话一直无法拨通。警方证实已接获一些相关报案,调查在进行中。

Source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:q-eqIKpmba0J:https://singaporechinese.wordpress.com/tag/alvin-loo-mun-yu/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au