Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: 葛万银 博士 Professor Ge (Certified disgraceful & disgusting)  (Read 4082 times)

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile

A Chinese professor, Ge, was suspended from his university after he and a female companion were exposed for brutalising a sanitation worker for wasting their ‘precious’ time.
CK Tan | 08 October 2017

The incident happened in the city of Xi’an, China on Oct 4, 2017.

Apparently, Ge’s car was blocked by the female cleaner’s rubbish truck, reports World of Buzz.

In a fit of rage, Ge and his companion alighted the vehicle and assaulted the cleaner until she bled profusely.

A netizen staying in an apartment nearby overheard the situation and went to investigate.

Said the netizen:

“I was resting at home when I heard weeping outside my window.

“I thought it was a child being scolded by their parents but it grew louder and didn’t sound like a child.

“So, I walked over to my window to check it out.

“That was when I saw a female street cleaner slowly getting up from the garbage pile on the floor.”

According to the netizen, Ge’s female companion was shoving the worker while screaming at her:

“How much money do I make?

“How much money do you make?

“Do you know you’re now keeping me from making money?”

Ge himself then stepped forth and started beating up the cleaner.

At that point, the netizen could no longer tolerate the duo’s barbaric act and decided to stand up for the defenceless cleaner.

He shouted at the couple:

“You’re bullying a sanitation worker, don’t you have any shame?”

It was then the Ge realised that there were witnesses and he and his companion attempted to escape.

His escape plans were foiled by several neighbours who had been drawn to the commotion.

At this point, Ge even tried justifying his actions, putting the blame on the cleaner.

He shouted:

“She allowed me to beat her!”

The netizen decided to lodge a police report but was accosted by a man at the station who claimed to be an assistant of Ge.

The assistant claimed that the professor had just returned from overseas and was unfamiliar with the local customs.

From him, the netizen found out that Ge was a professor at Shaanxi University of Science and Technology.

Feeling that Ge was unfit to be a teacher, the netizen decided to teach him a lesson.

With the help of several other netizens, they managed to track down Ge and expose his ugly deeds.

Unsurprisingly, Ge was suspended from the university.

His female companion, a family member, is not affiliated with the university, local media reports.

The police have confirmed the case and are currently investigating the incident.

Since the incident was brought to light, Ge has written a letter of apology which was posted on Shaanxi University’s official Weibo account.

In his letter, Ge said he regretted his actions and will be paying for the medical expenses of the cleaner.

However, some netizens have been less than convinced, with some saying he is ‘unfit to be in education’.

Source: http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/chinese-professor-suspended-after-getting-exposed-for-beating-up-hapless-cleaner
Source 2: http://www.sust.edu.cn/info/1075/4590.htm
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:09:08 PM by greentara »

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
Re: 葛万银 博士 Professor Ge (Certified disgraceful & disgusting)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 02:10:29 PM »
中秋节两大学教师殴打女环卫工 男子:她自己让打的
2017年10月04日 | 凤凰网

@查派0172017年10月4日,下午两点左右,一男一女两名大学老师殴打环卫女工。曝光这两个人渣。我正在屋子准备休息,听见窗外有人大声哭泣,最开始以为是家长在教训小孩,过了几分钟哭声越来越大,而且仔细听不像是小孩。从窗户上看到,一名女环卫工从垃圾堆里慢慢爬起来,一名女的推搡这环卫工,并且叫嚣到:我挣多少钱,你挣多少钱,你挡着我挣钱。

此时一男的欲上前殴打环卫女工,这是我从窗户里喊:你欺负环卫工,要不要脸。此时他们发现被别人看到,应该是回过神来了,男的欲倒车逃跑,已被小区里的几名住户制止。赶到现场,男的还和我叫嚣:是她自己让我打的。那女的态度依然恶劣。直到我报了警,并拍摄视频,说要曝光他们。态度才有所转变,此时群众越来越多,都指责他们。有位大爷和我说:男的把环卫工打到了,还上去踹了好几脚。

到了警局做笔录,有一个自称,是男的助手的人,向警察解释:他是农村出身,在美国和日本待了几年才回国,不了解国情才打人的。我真是气愤,原来他在国外是随便打人的?从他助手的话里了解到,那男的是陕西科技大学才聘请回来的教授,是个博士,刚给他投资了个1000万的项目,希望我们不要曝光他。那打人的女,听说是陕西科技大学人事处的。打这段字刚从警察局昨晚笔录回来。求曝光,这种人渣不配当老师。

据观察者网报道,打人者已被暂停工作。

Source: http://dailynews.sina.com/gb/chn/chnlocal/phoenixtv/20171004/22398077469.html