Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: YAHOO - "Western union transfer" [SCAM]  (Read 3731 times)

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
YAHOO - "Western union transfer" [SCAM]
« on: July 26, 2016, 09:05:22 AM »

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 00:39:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To:
[email protected]
Subject: Painful Time...Please

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you and your family. I really hope you get this fast. My sister was diagnosed with Kidney disease in Manila, Philippines and must undergo kidney transplant in order to save her life, the news of her illness got to me as an emergency and it prompted me to quickly rush down here. Her health condition is not improving.

I would have called you but my phone keeps displaying No signal due to bad network. She's in so much pain right now and needs Surgery ASAP. The estimate for the Transplant surgery is $11,000 USD. I have already spent approx. $8,700 cash towards her treatment so am wondering if you can assist me with a loan of $2,300 to make the necessary arrangement for the surgery to be carried out. I'll reimburse you at my return.

I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, if not all get back to me so I can send you my Western union transfer details since I cannot operate my bank account from here. Let me know if you can be of help.

Thank you,
Name
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 09:07:12 AM by greentara »