Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Ms. Seline Hackson [SCAM]  (Read 3665 times)

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
Ms. Seline Hackson [SCAM]
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:20:07 AM »

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: From:  Ms.Seline Hackson,

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile. I expect that you are not going to let down this trust am about to repose on you. Though  I will not compel you to honor this proposal, against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Ms.Seline Hackson  from West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step Mother are after my life as they  want to have full access to my inheritance.

My dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance, also who can be able to assist me for  relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in this investment plans over there.

I have some reasonable amount worth 7,500,000$USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his death, now. I am ready  to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity. I wish to invest in Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate management.

I need to invest the money in your base because of my the political instability here.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.Please in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you inform me immediately. For more details, contact me through my private Email: ([email protected])

Awaiting for your urgent response.

Faithfully

Ms.Seline Hackson