Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Work At Home Special Report! [SCAM]  (Read 4958 times)

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile
Work At Home Special Report! [SCAM]
« on: April 19, 2016, 03:39:00 PM »

EXPOSED: Central singapore community development council Mom Makes $8580/Month From Home And You Won't Believe How She Does It!
Career News Singapore investigates Work From Home Opportunities.

Naomi puts her computer to work and makes money while working from home. She says that Online Wealth Markets has helped change her financial life and recommends it to everyone.
By Amanda Winston | views 1,791,978 | comments 386

Ever Considered Working From Home?

Naomi Ng from Central singapore community development council never thought that she would work online, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Naomi's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $7150-$8580 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs' income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Naomi, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff which you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids. Thanks to the Online Wealth Markets Kit I am giving my kids the childhood they deserve."

I asked her about how she started her life-changing journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and applied for a work-at-home kit. There is a small activation fee; it's not really free but it was only $7. I got the kit and within four weeks I was making over $4290 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. Companies are constantly recruiting people for this, you should try it."

The companies you work with are worth over 100 billion SGD and are the most used sites in the internet market place, like Amazon, Google, Walmart, Delta, Apple and more... You're using the top ranked sites in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday. It's a great opportunity and this has been helping people work at home for over 5 years. Why not get in with the internet's best and biggest companies?

There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $42900 a month, but that is exactly what they are - scams. From my conversation with Naomi, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day that I filled out that form."

Quickly, Naomi Ng was able to use the simple Online Wealth Markets to make it out of the recession.

"I actually make $7150-$8580 from home every month."
    - Naomi Ng

Naomi had never shared her story before, this is the first time she's going public.
Here's how to get started:
(Offer Still Available As Of: Tuesday, 19 April, 2016)

Step 1: Go to Online Wealth Markets, and fill out the form to get instant activation.

Step 2: Follow the instructions at Online Wealth Markets and set up your account. Then they will show you what to do. Everything gets tracked.

Step 3: Deposit your earnings by cheque or direct bank transfer. (Making money has never been so easy. Get ready for your life to change.)

Associated Links:

Online Wealth Markets - OFFICIAL WEBSITE

We rarely do these special reports because the reality is that there are a lot of scams out there, but this was just too good to keep away from the public. Try it out and send us your thoughts!

Would you like to share a financial tip for next week? If so, please send us an email.

Source: http://dailynews-reports.com/sg/workathome/203/?c1=Central+Singapore+Community+Development+Council

Offline greentara

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • My detailed profile